Do you have a passion for action, speed and creativity? Do you want to be part of showing how to make the many people's dreams come true, working together with Photographers, 3D Artists and Interior Designers? This might be the perfect opportunity for you! Experis IT is now looking for a Graphic Designer to our client based in Älmhult.
We are looking for someone who wants to design and produce print and digital ready artwork. We want you who can combine art and technology to design and produce ready to print/publish artwork!
Who are you?
We believe that you have a genuine interest and passion for visual consumer communication as well as graphical tools and methods. You are willing to change, develop, learn and share knowledge and experience in your group and you are passionate about working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment. We believe that you are proactive and have a service minded attitude and approach.
- Produce high quality artwork from text, copy, images and illustrations, both template and non-template based, in accordance to assignment guidelines and directive from assignor or Art Director.
- Handle all template base orders for store communication, ensuring we have all resources required for artwork development.
- Arrange and prepare forecast meetings with assignors as needed and other work groups involved in project.
- Brief Graphic Communicators regarding template based illustrations, as needed.
- Produce complete print and/or digital ready layouts in various digital formats, ensuring error-free designs before printing or publishing them.
- Adapt artwork in accordance to market specific relevance and global communication strategies.
- Secure final approval of final work from assignor or Art Director.
- Maintain a constant follow-up and communication flow of all project statuses, including any deviations in scope, time plan, budget, resources or other issues that may cause delays or affect final quality.
- Provide advice for handling every day challenges within graphical and typography related issues, before or during production phase, contributing to overall end-approval of assignment.
- Build and maintain good professional relationships ensuring close cooperation with the Project Leader, Art Director and the different work groups, assignors, co-workers and outsourced services.
- Keep up-to-date with image trends and technical developments.
- Contribute in proactively exploring and creating new ways of working, ranging from tools, methods and processes.
- Education and work experience in Graphic Arts, typography, artwork production and/or equivalent.
- Expert skills using Adobe InDesign
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in making and quality assuring press-ready and/or digital files.
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles such as visual communication and design.
- Knowledge of page layout, print and digital media processes.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Contact information and how to apply:
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, email@example.com, 072-200 29 56.
Welcome with your application!