The task is to match appropriate Bio-Works product solutions to the particular purification challenges that our customers have, through an understanding of our products and through communication with customers worldwide. For the latter purpose, mastering one language other than English is preferred.
Previous experience from sales is a plus but good operational organization and customer relationship management are more important skills for this position.
- Customer data mining and qualification of new leads
- Generating lead lists
- Booking of customer meetings
- First line support to customers
- External and internal support for the customer order process
- Excellent communication skills & customer focus
- Ability to develop knowledge of our own products
- Good coordination and collaboration skills
- Ability to make decisions individually
- BSc or similar in biological/chemical science
- Fluency in English
- Preferably some work experience in a sales environment and/or in Life Science area or similar
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot is desired
About the job:
Level: Entry/ Middle
Job functions: Sales
Start time: As soon as possible
Employment type: Full-time
Main location: Uppsala, Sweden
If you have questions regarding this job please contact Johan Knutsson, Inside Sales Manager, tel: 0735189081, or Karsten Fjärstedt, VP Marketing & Business Development tel: 0705106644.
Last day to send in your application is on August 28th, 2020.
Bio-Works was founded 2006 and is based in Uppsala, Sweden. We develop, produce and deliver innovative agarose based products to industry and research organizations in the Life Science field. Our business focus is on marketing and sales of products for the purification of peptides, proteins and other biomolecules in markets with fast growth. Many of the employees have long experience from the biotechnology industry and knowledge about the development of high performance purification products. Our knowledge and experience in this field has made it possible to develop a strong product portfolio with very high performance regarding yield and purity, which is important both in research applications and in industrial production. We are in an exciting development phase as a company and envision a very exciting future.