Are you a senior software tester that has worked with complex systems and has a structured mindset? Then we might have you next challenge. We are looking for a senior software tester for our client in Bröndby, Copenhagen.
About the role
This is a role at a technical company that is situated in Bröndby, Copenhagen. The current position is within a medium sized team that consists of developers and testers with a variety of seniority. They are developing both desktop- and web applications and needs further resources to help with testing. You will be employed by us at Experis but work for our client as a consultant.
What you need to have
Except having a structured mindset, full proficiency in written and spoken English and the ability to present the result of your testing to different stakeholders is needed to be successful in this role.
You also need to have:
- Experience in working with testing of backend and desktop/web.
- Experience with Cloud and Web technologies. Preferably AWS or Azure.
- The ability to test complex systems
- Some database and light programming and test automation experience.
- The ability to do manual and monkey testing
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development environment
- Experience in working in cross functional teams
- Experience in presenting findings to different stakeholders and are able to express technical details and abstraction.
- Experience with TFS for planning work.
- Experience with network communication, TCP/IP, server and client, distributed systems.
The Consultant offer
As a consultant through Experis you are offered an opportunity to develop your skills through working with very interesting companies in different areas. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and work together with them to find the most interesting job for your specific profile. We have big expectations on you but in return we offer big chances in personal development. We will work with you on your career plan and together with your consultant manager we help you develop the skills that you want to improve.
Our consultants enjoy a stable employment with collective agreements, overtime pay, vacation and insurance. We strive to mirror the diversity in the population and thereby welcome people with all types of backgrounds and heritage.
Experis is a company that works with recruitment and consultant solutions. We are specialized in finding skilled candidates within IT, HR, Finance, Leadership and Technology. We want to be a partner to those talents wishing to take the next step in their career. By combining our field of expertise and knowledge about our candidate's potential we help both businesses and candidates to develop and grow. Experis are located throughout the country with offices in over 50 cities and in over 50 countries worldwide. We are part of the ManpowerGroup.