We are looking for optimistic, dynamic and multilingual people, just like you! The position is open in Bucharest, Romania.
- Knows English at advanced level, written and speaking, and two other languages (C1/C2 level) from
the list below:
* Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, German, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Slovenian,
Slovakian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Russian, Italian.
- Has very good communication and listening skills, is emphatic and very calm;
- Has the ability to navigate a computerized information system.
As a customer service advisor, you will be involved in a variety of inbound customer calls varying from
helping drivers to find their way to a specific location to arranging emergency services in certain
What’s in for you:
- We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Professional and personal development.
- Permanent contract and full-time program.
- Very attractive salary and bonuses.
If you are interested in working in a multinational company, in Romania, with great organizational
culture, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org