Are you an expert in the field of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) analytics?
Do you have solid track record of using customer data and insights for delivering growth?
Do you have extensive experience in using data modelling and analytical solutions?
If so, we have the perfect role for YOU!
We are looking for a Customer Analytics & Insights expert to support our approach for creating common CRM activities across all 30 countries; so that we can acquire, retain and develop many more customers to IKEA. You will support and coach our country teams in driving growth and brand positioning through implementing Customer Analytics & Insight skills, tools and capabilities; as part of the Group Customer Engagement & Loyalty Direction. You will need to have a strong analytical and customer mind-set, with extensive experience of best in class data & insights solutions and tools. Be able to work cross functionally with many different stakeholders and have a drive for results. You should have high competence within “Customer Data, Analytics & Insights” technologies and trends within customer and shopping behaviors.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you have the following capabilities and knowledge:
• Knowledge on how to tailor and execute communication, offers and promotions primarily for customer segments based on data signals, behavior patterns, localization and previous interactions with IKEA across all channels.
• Deep knowledge of how to profile, model, analyze and report on all data, cross channel, to gain insights for personalized marketing.
• Knowledge of how to work with large volumes of data (structured and unstructured, internal and external), utilising modelling, optimisation and simulations for the purpose of driving actionable business insights.
As a member of the Group CRM Hub within the Customer Engagement & Loyalty team, you will lead the Customer Analytics & Insights approach. Defining the processes, skills, tools and ways of working to unlock customer value from our data. To identify customer signal based activation and engagement opportunities.
You will support the Group CRM Proposition team through providing key insights to create relevant and personalized customer offerings for acquisition, retention and development.
You will bring your CRM, Data & Analytics expertise and skills to unlock customer value from our data to design more relevant and personalized offerings for customers to interact and engage with IKEA. Creating growth, deeper brand connections, build long lasting relationships and increase customer life time value.
You will also work closely with key stakeholders within the Digital Product Teams, Customer and Commercial Activities teams.
Plus supporting and coaching a community of country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analysts with the skills, tools and methods to profile and model their customer data base for common and local engagement and growth opportunities.
In this role you will report to the CRM Hub Development Leader and be based in Malmö, Sweden.
About the assignment:
The Customer Analytics & Insights Specialist will be responsible to provide and drive the analytics and insights about our Customers (IKEA Family members, IKEA Business members & Registered Customers) to support growth through common CRM activities across all countries; as part of the Customer Engagement and Loyalty Direction.
• Implement the registered customer analytics and insights related tasks for the Group CRM Hub, collaborating with the digital data and analytics team for any advanced analytics and data modelling
• Support the development of the analytical and insight capabilities and prioritization of the Group CRM Hub backlog of activities in close co-operation with the CRM Hub Development Leader
• Support the development of business needs for collection, integration, auditing and usage of Customer Data (IKEA Family members, IKEA Business Members, Registered Customers) for the Group CRM Hub
• Provide subject matter expertise to the relevant digital product teams for reporting, customer insights, audience management and analytics
• Provide subject matter support and coaching for the Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analyst community
• Support countries in generating insights based on adaptations and country specific CRM activities as part of the Group CRM Hub and in line with the local growth potentials
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Market Support: We have a mission to enable extraordinary growth by supporting the markets in a new era of meeting the customer. We will empower the markets to realize a simple, unique, and seamless meeting. We will provide our markets with economy of scale and exceptional quality in common solutions for all. We will organize for efficiency and effectiveness.
Customer Engagement & Loyalty: Our task is to drive growth and brand positioning by leading the expert hub for personalized communications, engagement & loyalty. By developing, implementing and owning the Customer Engagement & Loyalty (CRM, IKEA Family & IKEA Business customer clubs) approach to acquire, retain and develop customers to IKEA. Building long lasting and meaningful customer relationships.
The IKEA Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The IKEA Group operates in 43 countries and our retail operations include 321 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT?! LET`S CONNECT!
If you have any questions please reach out to Ami Hui at email@example.com. Please note that for this position we have a preferred candidate.