We're looking for our next System Developer with experience in complex software systems and proficient in C/C++. If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different, yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
What you will be part of
Air traffic management Tower Systems (ATM TS) develops world-class air traffic control products. These systems streamline air traffic control for airports ranging in size from small private airports to global hubs. Saab ATM continues to be a world leader in air traffic control systems by continuously developing innovative products, such as the Integrated Air Traffic Control Suite (I-ATS), which digitally upgrades and consolidates air traffic control towers, and the Digital Tower system, which allows airports to be remotely controlled. Our solutions manage thousands of incoming and outgoing flights all over the world. As such, accessibility and safety are of the highest priority. Welcome to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success.
As part of the development team you'll collaborate with other developers and system engineers in the design and development of air traffic management products. You will design, implement, test and document software that will be used in our integrated ATC suite (I-ATS).
Your main tasks will be:
- Proposing and implementing software architecture and designs based on requirements and/or customer needs as part of the product development team
- Supporting test engineers with software development of test automation frameworks
- Writing well-structures, testable, efficient and maintainable full stack code
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Tailoring and deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Participate in project work with colleagues in different parts of the world
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in software engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Great collaborations skills
- Ability to develop system architectures and configurations that meet customer needs
- At least 3 years' experience in similar role
- Proficient in C/C++
- Qt experience
- Experience in complex software systems with agile development methodologies
- Experience in other programming languages such as Java, Python or similar
- Aviation interest
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Johanna Palm Bogren at Experis on phone 073-089 4535 or Johanna.email@example.com
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of advertisement.