Technology that understands humans
Our mission as a company is to make the world better with technology that understands human attention and intent. Our focus is to create solutions that makes the world better and we sure have an impact on the world with the solutions we provide. To mention some, our customers use eye tracking to find more effective ways to diagnose medical conditions, improve safety and make devices and applications more intuitive and accessible. Tobii is built on a culture that talented, engaged and smart people want to be part of, which creates lasting business value for both us and our customers, making Tobii the world leader in Eye tracking.
With our high ambitions and big hearts our HR team proactively provides support, direction, and inspiration to our managers and staff on all people topics. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a part of Tobiis Global HR team headquartered in Stockholm, with colleagues in both Asia and the US.
The role and responsibilities
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be an essential part of creating value for the organization by making sure we get the right competence, skills and personality for each position and team. We want to build a sustainable workforce where people can thrive, develop, and be their very best.
You will work in close collaboration with the entire HR team and our hiring managers in Sweden and Europe. You will work with a variety of competencies and skills including everything from Sales, Marketing, R&D, Finance – all equally important pillars of our business.
You will also be the first point of contact for our candidates. We pride ourselves in having a great and thorough recruitment process with a focus on the candidate experience and employee journey.
Your days will be filled with
• Collaborating with managers and supporting the organization’s need to build a sustainable workforce for the future.
• Being the project manager of your processes from A to Z including role descriptions, writing and publishing job ads, searching for candidates, screening, competency-based interviewing, building cases, doing personality assessments, taking references etc.
• Creating a great candidate experience with honest communication and quick feedback.
• Working with the employee journey from preboarding to offboarding.
• Collaborating with our Corporate Communications team in our employer branding efforts (fairs, meet ups, campaigns).
• Collaborating with colleagues in US, China etc. to create alignment across our different offices.
• Have exit talks and continue our work to retain great Tobiians.
• Supporting managers in interview training's and overall recruitment.
We continuously analyze and work to improve how we run our business; for example, internally with improving processes and ways of working, being a sustainable employer, and externally together with our business partners to ensure we work in an efficient, ethical and sustainable way. Are you all about diversity and inclusion, health and sustainability or fun parties? There is a community for everything at Tobii that you can join!
We are looking for someone with
• A professional background in end-to-end recruitment with great project management skills.
• A passion for recruitment and experience in recruiting a broad range of roles.
• Experience of ATS tool, especially Teamtailor.
• Excellent English and Swedish skills. Other languages are a plus!
It would be a big plus if you’re also experienced with search, using assessments MAP/Matrigma or similar Big 5 and are interested in employer branding.
Sound like you?
Most importantly to us is that you are proud of your craft - recruiting - and want to be part of building a company by sharing your knowledge with the organization. You will be an important person for our hiring managers when you guide and support them in competence-based recruitment to create a great workforce. We see you as a service minded person who knows that quick and personal feedback is key to a great candidate experience. And in between the managers and the candidates, you will contribute with a sharp mind and strong belief to give the right recommendations to both sides. In this position, it is all about team collaboration and contributing where necessary. We are in this together and we have a lot of fun along the way.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation as we revolutionize the way humans interact with technology. We are a dynamic and growing company, and we want you to be a part of creating our journey. If you are looking for passionate colleagues with different nationalities and backgrounds, you´ll feel right at home. What’s more? Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden!
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume or LinkedIn Profile through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!