Do you believe in deep learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it's all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
We are around 7,600 people in 13 countries working as a team with cutting-edge technologies. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to car manufacturers globally.
To be at the forefront of technology, we recruit the world's most talented and skilled hardware and software engineers. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
In Alvik, Stockholm, we're developing our LiDAR systems. LiDAR uses a pulsed laser to detect distance, velocity and angle with high precision. LiDAR can classify objects, detect lane markings, and may also be used to accurately position an autonomous vehicle relative to a high definition map.
LiDAR is a critical sensor for enabling autonomous vehicles. Veoneer is developing and commercializing the next generation of LiDAR systems for automotive application.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
The Senior Product Owner is accountable for the fulfillment of the Veoneer purpose for assigned product, by delivering reusable, cost efficient platform configurations that enables the customer to solve their needs and be successful.
We are now searching for Senior Product Owner for Product Line LiDAR, and as such this is part of what you will do;
- Define and deliver products and technology assets that optimizes the way we deliver on the current (coming 1-2 years) and future (coming 3-4 years) market expectations.
- Product wide prioritization, that optimizes on cost efficiency, reusability as well as existing commitments to customers.
- Consider all customer needs and already made commitments by internally coordinating the stakeholders, identify synergies and translate this knowledge to core assets within assigned product, product area and product line.
- Ensure (human as well as organizational/technological) capabilities by proactively communicating gaps, needs and requirements to the line-organization.
- Ensure reuse by providing the customer with the best arguments for the customer to prefer solutions that are aligned with the product roadmap.
- Service-giving (proactively and on-demand) to the customer by providing critical and relevant information in a timely, adequate manner as required.
The Senior Product Owner has the indirect accountability to:
- Ensure successful cooperation with the customer by aligning priorities and recommending how to use the deliveries to achieve common goals.
- Proactively and on demand make the product available to- and understood by the customer.
- Ensure successful next generation product increments by actively and proactively recommending around costs, benefits and risk attached to different choices to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that all product stakeholders are well informed by visualizing and sharing the current planning and priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
Knowledge and skills
- Sc. or Ph.D. degree in relevant area
- Several years of technical experience in relevant field
- Proven ability to understand complex systems (technically and organizationally)
- Proven ability to formulate roadmaps and backlogs, maximizing value for stakeholders
- Experience from senior leadership roles, preferably in the form of product owner or similar
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation Skills/experience
- Excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing Swedish as well as English
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Tomas Löfgren, recruitment consultant, Experis Engineering +46 8 764 2585 or Anna Setterberg, Recruitment consultant, Experis Engineering, +46 8 764 2583.
Interviews are held ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application.