Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people globally and our shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to best cost possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a clear, visible and business driven person as Procurement Manager Land services Scandinavia.
The responsibility is to lead and proactively drive sourcing activities in appointed responsibility areas and towards specific Stora Enso units and external stakeholders. Sourcing activities shall support daily business as well as long term targets, reduce procurement spend, ensure business objectives are met and contribute to best practice.
You will report directly to Director, Land Services Scandinavia.
- Lead and manage assigned strategic and operational sourcing initiatives in alignment with business requests and in line with decided policies and processes while meeting time, cost and savings targets.
- Support in defining business requests, and propose improvements to make best commercial solutions while ensuring short- and longer term business needs are being met.
- Actively contribute in the design and set up of logistics services.
- Market monitoring and proactive management of relevant supplier base.
- Contribute in the development and use of forecasts and performance monitoring within area of responsibility, ensure spend within budget.
- Capture synergies across mills/division/group.
- Record and follow up on completed sourcing processes. Contract management.
- Establish, maintain and develop interface, collaboration and communication towards all stakeholder groups.
- Contribute in the work of further developing common processes and routines.
- Knowledge sharing with key stakeholders and sourcing colleagues.
- Support in improving and implementing changes as needed.
- Represent Stora Enso in external and internal forums.
- Support safety and sustainability work within Stora Enso.
- Relevant University degree in relevant area (engineering/technical or economics/finance)
- Minimum 7 years working experience within logistics/ sourcing/ supply chain with focus on strategic sourcing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Application skills: Advanced user of Excel and other MS Office tools. Experience and understanding of ERP and Sourcing tools
- Solid background in purchasing, logistics and supply chain management
- Strong commercial and supplier relations skills
- Solid analytical skills and understanding of the financial impact of decisions: Able to define and understand the most critical issues - strategically and operationally - and to set and manage structure accordingly.
- Contract management and strong negotiation skills thorough understanding of supplier market and key drivers.
- Good communicator with strong collaboration, leadership and change management skills. Ability to Inspire and Motivate.
- Competence in applicable contractual law and relevant terms and conditions in order to manage risk and optimize commercial opportunities.
- Proactive, result oriented, willing to take initiative and responsibility.
- Process skills
- Stora Enso’s values “Do what’s right” strongly reflected, i.e. unquestionable personal integrity and accountability.
- Visible: Is visible through contacts and travel to our sourcing and business units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture.
- Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality, rather than perfect but not implemented
- Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
The position requires travelling
Åsa Wallen, VP Land Transport Category, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 601 98 92
Welcome to apply online via www.storaenso.com/careers, latest by 7th of January, 2017.
Apply for the job
Please notice that no applications registred on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the selection process.
To apply please press the link below: