Take the opportunity to work in an innovative organization that works closely to drive the development of new technology and new ways of working in the area of Electromobility! Do you want to be a part of creating the technology of tomorrow in a truly global environment? Take the chance to begin the new year with a fun and exciting opportunity in a leading automotive company in Gothenburg!
About the role:
Main areas for this developer engineer will be testing of power electronics components for charging, and sub-systems of the on-board equipment for charging. That will also include defining requirements on the components towards new suppliers and making sure that the supplier understands the company's requirements, as well as the customer and application needs.
The development in concept phase of new power electronics technologies is managed in an x-collaboration fora, as part of the daily scrum, and agile development at charging department. The responsibility for this power electrical test engineer will also be to support incoming tasks that are related to power electronics testing, for multiple issues that are in early development, and that requires engineer with senior holistic technical skills.
For exemple, your tasks may be:
* Review test of power electronics components and sub-systems.
* Develop test concept proposals of vehicle to-grid high-voltage systems.
* Be responsible for internal test requirement specifications towards the internal high-voltage components owners.
* Together with the charging component owner create technical test requirements for supplier selections.
Who are you?
Prioritized background and experience:
* Electrical engineer / relevant education and experience in power electronics!
* High-voltage techniques and methodology
* Experience from development of traction voltage components
* Background in automotive development
* Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
* Ability to work in teams as well as focusing on independent tasks
To be successful in this role we believe that you are action oriented and have the ability to effectively drive your tasks to completion. You have a strategic ability to understand, identify and adapt to future needs and challenges. You also have adequate planning and organizing abilities.
You likely have many offers - why choose Experis?
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in the automotive industry - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the industry!
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will get a Consultant Manager that has +10 years of experience within the automotive industry and big personal network. The Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact Stina Johansson at email@example.com.