S4K is a small, innovative firm based in Södertälje, they provide a wide group of leaders with the best and most relevant ideas and practices from the best business minds. Currently S4K provide 160,000 leaders in more than 100 countries with their unique digital service. They handpick management articles, videos and podcasts and make them available through e-mails, web apps and an online library. The majority of S4K´s clients belong to the 1,000 largest companies in the world.
On behalf of S4K we have the pleasure of finding you - a curious person who has a thing for the written and spoken word. You will be part of the core team - operations, where you will have a vital role. This assignment will start off as soon as possible. Initially you will be employed by Manpower but there is a great chance for the right person to enjoy a permanent position with S4K.
- You are curious and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
- You are proficient in Business English (writing, reading and speaking).
- You have a desire to continuously learn.
- You pay great attention to detail.
- You set high standards for your own work.
- You have a strong drive and work well independently.
- You are a great team player.
- You are an experienced user of MS Office and computer literate in general.
- Evaluating management articles, videos and podcasts for quality and fit on a daily basis.
- Adding content to S4K's service through a content management system.
- Curating the best content in the S4K library on specific themes at the request of clients
We believe in the power of ideas. Ideas change how we live and think. New ideas and best practices are reshaping the business world. In the hands of leaders, ideas have the power to transform companies.
Traditionally, the CEO and the rest of top management have been introduced to new ideas and best practices by leading consultancies and thought leaders as a means to tackle the company's biggest challenges. In today's complex and rapidly changing business environment this is no longer enough.
We therefore believe that leaders at all levels, not just the CEO, should be inspired by the best business minds when dealing with their most critical issues.
That's why we combine in-depth knowledge about our clients' businesses with our expertise in management thinking to help companies inspire their leaders to improve how they deal with their most critical issues. We offer a customized in-company service providing a wide group of leaders with the best and most relevant ideas and practices from the best business minds. The handpicked management articles, video webcasts and audio podcasts are made available through e-mails, web apps and an online library.
Within Operations, our ambition is to delight our clients and our users. We are responsible for the day-to-day contact with customers; we onboard new users onto the service; prepare and issue email distributions on behalf of our clients; conduct surveys and support our contact persons with research on new ideas and best practices in management. We are also management experts, adding the best new articles and videos from more than 60 sources to our service.
Maria Fant, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 08 452 33 77.