Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers."3M's culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking 'What if?' And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what's to come next." - Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
As a Customer Service Representative for our Premium Customer Service Team, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Managing customer relationships via telephone and other correspondence, including responding to customer enquiries and difficult complaints. Also providing face to face service reviews with priority customers.
- Assisting customers with product & delivery issues in the areas of recalls, returned goods, proof of delivery and freight claims.
- Providing service and support through utilising SAP for order entry, order management, order status updates, product enquiries, and pricing queries. Ensuring all transactions meet required compliance standards and defined Service Level Agreements at all times.
- Liaising with the business on customer relationship management utilising Salesforce functionalities.
- Collaborating with all internal stakeholders to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner e.g Marketing, Pricing Operations, Customer Financial Services and the eProcurement team
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Native Finnish speaking preferred, Fluent as a minimum.
- Good written & verbal communication essential in English.
- Strong problem solving skills, ownership and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage change including quickly adapting to new systems and processes.
- Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Use of OTC SAP is desirable.
- Customer facing experience in a B2B environment preferred.
- Organisational skills are key in the fast paced customer environment
- Experience of supply chain and logistics is also desirable.
Role Location: Solna
Salary - high-reaching dependent on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package.
At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people!
As an equal opportunity employer, 3M will not discriminate against any applicant.
If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit http://go.3M.com/4i9C
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life - both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Contact for this recruitment
You apply for the position via the application link. As the selection will take place on an ongoing basis, it is important that you submit in your application as soon as possible. We only accept applications this way. The position may be filled before the last application date. For more information, you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultant Charlotte Åvall on tel. 08-452 33 74.