2019 was an awesome year with great nominations such as #13 in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, and #4 in DI Gasell, needless to say we are super proud! Despite this we're far away from done. 2020 is all about new challenges and keeping up with our amazing growth.
That's why we're expanding our Key Account Management department with a Customer Success Manager. Our mission is to have the most satisfied customers and we are looking for strong relationship-builder to join our team, who can speak German 👊🏽
We are right now 12 Customer Success Managers located in Sweden, Finland and United Kingdom 👨👩👧👦 We work together towards common goals on a quarterly basis, with renewals and happy customers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Implementing and onboarding of new customers
- Help our customers use Teamtailor at full potential, with everything from integrations, best practice to training opportunities
- Work proactively with renewals
- Build strong relationships
- Find new business opportunities with our existing customers, in the form of expansion sales, upselling/cross-selling.
- Track customers accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to prevent that risk
- Collect and analyze customers feedback and present internally
- Together develop and improve ways of working with customer satisfaction
As a Customer Success Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered:
- Incredible development opportunities
- Responsibility for your own customer base
- The opportunity to work with the market's best product
- Fixed salary with commission structure
- Be part of a great team
Is this you?
- Experience within customer success and technical customer support from the SaaS industry
- Experience from the HR industry
- A hobby "tech-savy" person
- Fluent in English & German
- A ping pong professional 🏓... we're kidding! But we do like to play
We value your personality and we believe you're passionate about your work, ambitious and work hard to reach your own goals!
Psst! The hiring team is taking a well-deserved break during the holidays to fill up with energy for 2021 Even so, please apply now, and we'll get back to you in January with more updates!