Global Brand Manager to Oriflame
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept - Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.”
Oriflame is now looking for a GlobalBrand Manager in the Skincare category. The assignment is a one-year contract and will be a full time position with start immediately.
As a Global Brand Manager, you will carry ownership of your role and accountability of the performance of your brands in the portfolio. The dominant part of your assignment will be new products development: from initial ideas to final products.
The role means responsibility for managing your projects/tasks in a professional, effectly and timely manner.
Your key responsibilitys
- Preparing and evaluating business cases for new Products
- Creating commercially strong product and brands concepts
- Leading new product development projects through the NPD process, working with many touch points at the same time and keeping project timings to ensure launch dates
- Preparing strong New product development briefs and communication briefs
- Checking / following products sales performances with Regions
- Provide material and info for brand audit (analysis)
- SOL, Newness, disco, margin within product / group of products and its impacts in the overall brand / business.
- Pricing INDEX recommendation and alignment with the markets
- Support in formula and packaging development and selection.
- Supports in product pricing, implementing healthy GM%.
What we are looking for
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the Marketing Area, preferably from an international environment or Global function
- Preferably +2 years in Brand or Product development
- Preferably knowledgeable in Direct Selling Channel
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is appreciated (Swedish not a must)
- Experience from Skincare/ Beauty care industry is advantageous
To be successful in this role you need to be a business orientated person and understand how product KPIs will influence the overall brand/ category KPIs. You need to know how to read trends in order to transform them into products opportunity.
You have a problem-solving and positive attitude, self-motivated character and strong team spirit in line with Oriflame’s lead words: Togetherness, Spirit and Passion.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen the applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contactIda-Maria Rundén +46 (0) 73031 95 90.
Sharper isa Nordic consultancy and recruitment company and work with qualified recruitment, such as management and specialist positions.
Sharper is active within
- Marketing & Communication
- Supply chain
Keywords: Global Brand Manager, Marketing