Do you have a flare for the written word and a passion for creating engaging content? Does it send a shiver down your spine when people can’t separate their “your” from their “you’re” and their “its” from their “it’s”? Then we might have just the role for you. APSIS is looking for a talented and ambitious native English copywriter to join its marketing team.
We’re looking for someone to join us as a copywriter. You might have just finished vocational training, university or looking for a change in career. We’re after drive, ambition and a willingness to learn and develop. We offer an exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious SaaS company in the midst of a product launch. You will be able to try, fail, try, succeed and try again. We work at a high pace, a lot of creative freedom and a high degree of individual responsibility.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to grow with us, then this might just be the role for you.
This role will carry out a variety of tasks with a focus on creating engaging copy for various digital platforms. You will be responsible for creating and editing blogs, whitepapers, case studies, website content and support in creating social copy. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and be part of a fast-paced and ambitious marketing team. The role will involve close collaboration with designers, digital marketing specialists and APSIS Product Team.
- Create regular content for APSIS Blog about digital marketing trends
- Produce whitepapers and other long-form content for APSIS digital channels
- Come with input for the overall APSIS content strategy
- Proof and edit copy written by non-native speakers within the organisation
- Produce regular updates for APSIS website relating to our product and offering
- Creating presentation outlines and content for seminars, webinars and events
- Native English speaker
- At least 1 years experience within copywriting and editing
- Experience working with content management systems (drupal)
- An understanding of basic SEO principles
- Experience writing copy for digital platforms such as social media and websites
Bonus points for
- Previous experience in B2B content creation
- Social media management
- Experience within digital marketing
- PR experience (press releases)
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV and a personal letter as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way. ...Intrigued? Find out more at apsis.com!