SKF Mekan AB offers engineering services and equipment. The Company provides bearings, units, housings, seals, lubrication solutions, actuation systems, magnetic systems, and maintenance products, as well as, asset management, consulting, energy and sustainability management, and services contracts. Skf Mekan conducts operations internationally.
Are you interested in really driving change and making a difference? Do you have experience working with People, Environment, Health, and Safety? Then this could be your next position!
We are looking for an energetic, business-minded, and passionate People and Sustainability Manager. As a People and Sustainability Manager, you will contribute to ensuring SKFs capability to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business.
Role Expectations & Key jobs to focus on
- Responsible for establishing effective HR, Environment, Health, and safety processes, to support the organization in delivering to customers and boosting profits.
- Ensure that SKF Mekan strengthens the organization with capabilities needed within areas such as labor relations, labor law, people manning, competence supply, work environment, environment, safety.
- Together with MD and top management team, build organizational strategies/capabilities, values, lead or/and co-lead implementation of initiatives and deliveries together with the organization locally as well as SKF intention. Utilize people analytics to enable business decisions and focus on workforce flexibility.
- Ensure that SKF Mekan have capabilities and a "way of working" that can fulfill business needs from all perspectives within EHS and HR
- Responsible for local Communication together with MD
- Actively collaborate with all the expertise within EHS and HR in SKF Group and Sweden to develop holistic/agile solutions.
- Organization and leadership transformation - inc develop and implement year-round performance and local leadership training programs.
- Build key capabilities to execute Strategy & Future competencies and ensure we have an adequate talent pipeline for critical positions at the management level and in the factory.
- Manager of 7 persons and legal manager for 3 persons
You will report to Manager Director PO Gustavsson
We expect you to have
- University degree in HR / Behavioral Science or another equivalent field
- Good and documented knowledge both oral and written in Swedish and English
- Documented Leadership training and at least 5 years of experience in leadership within HR and or EHS
- Solid knowledge of labor law and regulations in Sweden (regarding work environment and central agreements).
- Knowledge/experience and understanding of management systems or SKF special demands regarding EHS (requirements in the management system)
- Experienced in working with senior leaders
- Experience from competence supply, process development, and change management
- Proven experience and track record in designing and facilitating Leadership development initiatives at multiple levels
The right mindset and attitude for this position is to be;
- Business Oriented - You always strive for creating value and making a difference for the business, proactive time management, and be able to give hands-on support.
- Passion for People - You have a passion for people, inspire optimism, creativity, and personal growth.
- Collaborative -You have an open mind and can communicate and influence well with stakeholders at all level
- Influential - Have an authentic and influential leadership presence; innovative and questions established" truths" to break new ground.
- Agile - You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
In this recruitment, we are working with Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Marie Gutke +46 70- 377 54 27 or email@example.com for questions.
Please send your application as soon as possible!
Unionen - Maria Hane +46 150 74135, IF Metall Tony Karlsson+46 150 74478, Ledarna - Conny Hansson +46 150 74444