The Creative Brand Team in Stockholm, Sweden consists of Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers and Motion Artists. The Creative Brand Team is in charge of continually developing the brand and supporting all markets with creative campaigns and content.
What you’ll do
As a Copywriter, you’re expected to bring a lot of creativity and energy to the table and help bring ideas to life. You will be leading the process of evolving our tone of voice and work closely in the localization process with each of our markets. This is what we have in mind for you to do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in the marketing organisation to deliver the highest quality output to brief.
- Ideate and create cohesive omni-channel campaigns, national and international.
- Develop and pitch creative ideas to team.
- Translate consumer insights to creative communication.
- Continuously help improve how our brand is communicated in all consumer touch-points.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from and know how to:
- Lead the creative thinking and execution of campaigns.
- Develop and execute global advertising.
- Set the direction and tone to charm all target groups for ads in offline and online media.
- Produce striking copy from a banner to a film script.
- Work in a high paced environment.
- Work on international campaigns and briefs.
Who you are
Beyond a proven understanding of how to write, ideate and execute you also possess:
- Experience in film production.
- Great communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- You have a relevant degree or diploma.
- It is a great advantage if you also speak either Norwegian, German or French.
This position is based at our HQ in central Stockholm and you will report to our Creative Director. Please apply with your portfolio and CV.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true) or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.