Our main responsibility is to establish and manage Saabs business area Kockum's, long-term master portfolio plan. We provide management with analysis and information so they can take decisions around new business opportunities and resource perspective. We are also responsible for ensuring requirements within planning for all projects to be compliant in order to increase planning competence to streamline the planning process.
As a Master Planner You will work closely with different part of our organization, for example Market, Business Units, R&D and Production to drive and implement the process improvement work within project planning.
* Process Driver for the planning process
* Drive and implement process improvement work within project planning
* Train and support colleagues within planning methodology and planning tools
We are looking for a positive team player who acts on own initiative and have the ability to make things happen. You have a systematic approach and know how to stand up for processes and feel comfortable in the front line.
We work in an ever-changing environment where plans and tasks change and since we want you to thrive and enjoy working with us, a flexible mind-set and ability to reschedule will come in hand. It would be nice if you have an educational aptitude, since part of your role is to train colleagues in tools and processes. You also need a sense of order and quality and a structured way of working.
* You have an academic degree within planning/project management and/or engineering or you have solid experience within above mentioned tasks.
* Minimum a few years of relevant experience as project planner and project management, especially planning and follow up
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
* Experience of project planning programs such as Aveva ERM/Primavera P6 /Marsplan
* Good knowledge in Qlick view, Qlick Sense or similar programs
* Good knowledge in Excel
* Experience as Project Planner in a larger industrial projects and/or experience as Portfolio Planner
Primarily, we are looking for a colleague with placement in Karlskrona, but for the right person we might be open for placement in Malmö
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
We offer a role where you with a personal drive and power of initiative will become an important part of developing business and help us influence the future through the present! We look forward to welcome you to a dedicated team with different personalities and backgrounds where we learn from each other and develop together.
Business Area Kockums
Inside our leading naval factory
Meet our people
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here. Last application date is 23rd of May. Your application may be in Swedish or English.
If you have any questions about the job, don´t hesitate to contact Eva Jonsson, recruiting manager +46 734168 51 32 or Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.