We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is passionate about working with global projects for a role within Projects & Engineering at AkzoNobel in Bohus. Here you will find a workplace that offers highly competent and driven colleagues and a work environment where you can grow. If you believe this sounds like the job for you, don't hesitate to send your application!
This is a consultant assignment through Manpower where you will be employed by us, working at an assignment at AkzoNobel.
About the consultant assignment as Project coordinator?
As a project coordinator at AkzoNobel you will be working closely to the project manager and project leader with project controlling and project economy. This is a fulltime assignment that will initially be for six months with great possibilities to be prolonged.
Your role as a project coordinator:
- Project Control and keeping track of current/upcoming projects.
- Act as the project managers right hand and being capable of working with project economy.
- Documenting and following-up with product administration.
- Working with administration for new consultants as on/offboarding, travel administration for the engineers, visa administration etc.
- Various administration, coordinating activities, booking courses/meetings and making presentations etc.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to think you have previous experience in project coordination or similar roles and that you are comfortable working in project groups and project methodology. If you have previous experience working with engineers or have a degree in engineering, it is highly meriting! We also think you are an ambitious, serious and fearless person who has a high work capacity and puts great pride in your work!
- Previous experience in project coordinating and project economy or similar.
- You are independent and driving in your role.
- It's meriting if you have experience of global large/organizations.
- You have interest in following up on project economy and in supporting a project group.
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and verbally. Swedish and other languages are meriting.
- It's highly meriting if you have experience working in SAP.
What can Manpower offer you?
You will get an opportunity to build your career through Manpower, one of Sweden's largest and best employers. When you become a Manpower employee you will benefit from our enormous network that will give you stability and insurance in your career. We care about your career and want to give you every opportunity to grow through your assignment.
How do you apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Note that we do NOT accept application through email or mail. Selection and interviews will be helt continuously.
Any more questions?
You can find most of your answers through Frågor och svar
If you have technical questions regarding your application you are welcome to contact Manpowers Webbsupport, 020-26 51 00.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call, 031- 617247.
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan!