Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in Information Security? Experis IT is now looking for talented and motivated people for a consultant position as Compliance Engineer at HID Global. You are welcome with your application!
HID Global and ASSA ABLOY has embarked on a journey that will reshape the industry and transition many of the current access solutions from offline electronic and mechanical locks to cloud connected systems. Our HID Origo cloud platform enables the next generation of access control solutions for our customers and partners. Significant investments have gone into this initiative and many customers have already adopted the technologies. See: https://www.hidglobal.com/solutions/access-control/hid-origo
We are currently looking for top-talented people who want to embark on this journey with us.
As Compliance Engineer, you will manage day-to-day operations regarding security and privacy for HID Origo, collaborating closely with both technical and business teams. You will work in the HID Origo product management team and interface with globally distributed HID Global teams and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and maintain security and privacy documentation for the HID Origo platform and services, such as:
- Privacy notices
- Security overviews
- Coordinate penetration test activities and see any findings through to resolution
- Collaborate with our technical security teams to perform security reviews and assessments
- Respond to customer queries from the sales team and customers regarding information security and privacy
- Support the Product Management team in Risk Management activities
- Measure and report on KPIs related to compliance and security
- Working experience or education related to Information Security is essential
- Technical knowledge and a passion for technology
- Experience in writing product documentation
- Attention to detail and very disciplined
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to work autonomously in a distributed organization
- Experience with cloud technologies and platforms is meriting
- Excellent English language verbally and in writing
- Must be legally eligible to work in Sweden
What can we offer you as a consultant at Experis?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Viktoria Vershovsky at email@example.com.