Hays Recruitment are now looking for a Quality Supplier Manager to join the Global Supplier Quality (GSQ) team for a contract assignment ending 2022-02-28 at AstraZeneca in Södertälje.
You will be responsible for Quality activities that directly support execution of Quality Management of assigned suppliers. This includes, but is not limited to, the Quality System oversight and/or performance of the following activities: change control, complaints, documentation review and deviation investigations, quality issue management and Quality Agreements (establishment and maintenance).
This position requires strong cross-functional ways of working.
Essential Requirements - Education and Experience:
* Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering
* Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
* Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment
* A strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
* Experience of working cross-functionally and managing significant improvement initiatives - project management skills
* Fluent in English in both written and speech
In addition to this you need to be able to work independently under your own initiative and also hold a high level of influencing and problem-solving skills.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.