Create finance solutions for a better living
Key responsibility in this role is to coordinate and supervise the administrative project management team. Part of the work is to oversee delivery and quality of monthly project and time reporting. Drive and secure the continuous improvement of the project methodology. Support the Head of PMO with the preparation of audit material, management reports and minutes of meetings.
Other main tasks:
• Coordinate the monthly closure, update and maintain budget documents and project overview
• Secure timely delivery of project reporting and aggregation of reports for the Project Portfolio Management
• Drive the resource allocation and request process together with business control
• Support and coordinate the project approval board
• Support the Manager of Portfolio Management and project managers with creating purchase orders and handling invoices
• Support the HR function with user administration
• Responsible for the layout, structure and content of the internal Portfolio Management website
• Process driver of the project method and act as a control function
• Operative and ad-hoc issues regarding workplace, physical work, travel and social activities
• Good MS-office practitioner
• SharePoint and ServiceNow knowledge is a merit
• Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PPS is a merit
• Service minded
• Driven and persistent
• Communication and presentation skills
We offer you
Operating at the centre of events, you will have an active role in various decision forums, represent us to external partners and create a great foundation for further development. This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Are you the one for Ikano?
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you are a natural coordinator who enjoys multitasking. As a person you are structured, driven and persistent. You have great communication and presentation skills. You have the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PPS.
• You are a good MS-Excel practitioner.
• Experience of Project Portfolio Management and Project Management.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
Welcome to send in your application before 2019-08-12. More information can be given by Ricardo Durón at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we are on vacation during part of the summer, it could be difficult to get in touch with us.
The recruitment process will start up in the middle of August.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com