Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in the healthcare sector with challenging day-to-day operations as well as service development? Would you like to be part of a team with a good team spirit? Would you like to have your office in the central parts of Gothenburg city near the Central station and Gothenburgs Opera house?
Capio's strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Capio Nordic IT is transforming to become a driving force in technology related business development. We shall provide the expertise that will develop and improve our business as well as our patient experience, which we do by standardize our services and processes with passion and new technology.
As part of the Capio Nordic IT transformation we need to grow our capabilities, our capacity and further strengthen the organization with a Senior Client Infrastructure Specialist with focus on IT client infrastructure.
This recruitment is a cooperation between Experis AB and Capio Support AB. You will be hired directly at Capio Support.
What can we offer you?
- You will be challenged to contribute with your expertise and take active part in the service development activities that will take us forward. Your suggestions and viewpoints will make a difference when we move ahead shaping Capio Nordic IT.
- You will play an important part in the day-to-day operations to manage incidents, problems and changes mainly related to the IT Workplace services.
- Provide technical support for the desktop/laptop infrastructure products and services. Assist with testing and evaluation of desktop/laptop hardware and software. Make recommendations for configuration of desktop/laptop hardware and software solutions.
- The role also requires that you take an active part in daily operations activities in the generic server and network infrastructure.
- We offer you a broad spectrum of technical challenges that we believe will contribute to your personal and professional development.
The role will be based in the central parts Gothenburg and it will be organized within Capio Support AB and report to the Operations Manager.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Senior Client Infrastructure Specialist who is passionate about daily operations as well as being part of the process of developing new technical solutions and services. You put pride in managing incidents, problems and carry out changes in a timely manner to support and contribute to the success of our business units. You believe in the true value of proactive work to prevent disturbances.
We believe you are a team player who together with your colleagues wants to take our IT department forward. To safeguard smooth and efficient business operations you find documentation, changes and continuous improvements as a natural part of the way-of-working and you enjoy tackling technical challenges!
You recognize yourself in:
- Experienced in leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing and solving issues related to operations
- Knowledgeable about software and hardware configuration
- High level of security awareness
- Good documentation skills
- Experienced in project-based work
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English
- Interested in new technology
- Experienced in migration projects
- You see documentation and continuous improvements as a natural part of the daily routines
You consider yourself to possess the following skillsets:
- Application distribution
- Hardware independent operating system deployment
- Active Directory Group Policy
- MSI Packaging
- Automation, optimization and problem solving with Powershell
- Knowledgeable about Patch Management for both client and server operating systems
- Knowledgeable about PXE, DNS and DHCP
- Experienced within Symantec Client Management (Altiris), SCCM/Configuration Manager (with Intune) or similar tools
- Experienced from working with environments consisting of a minimum of 1000 endpoint devices
- Endpoint Protection Software
In this recruitment Capio Support AB is cooperating with Experis AB. If you have questions you are welcome to contact Adam Grundqvist, 031-617253, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work with ongoing selection so submit your application today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Capio is one of Europe's leading healthcare companies. In addition to Sweden, we have operations in Norway, Denmark, France and Germany. In Sweden, Capio is located from Umeå in the north to Malmö in the south and offers care in the areas of primary care, somatic and psychiatric specialist care and emergency care. Our vision is to provide the best possible quality of life for each patient. Our workforce of over 13,000 employees has this as a benchmark in their work, every day. In our five operating countries, in 2017, we received 5.1 million patients.