On behalf of a client based in Södertälje, we have the pleasure of finding you - a curious person who believe in the power of ideas and have a thing for the written and spoken word. You will be part of the core team - operations, where you will have a vital role. This assignment will start off as soon as possible. Initially you will be employed by Manpower but there is a great chance for the right person to enjoy a permanent position with the client.
- You are curious and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
- You are proficient in Business English (writing, reading and speaking).
- You have a desire to continuously learn.
- You pay great attention to detail.
- You set high standards for your own work.
- You have a strong drive and work well independently.
- You are a great team player.
- You are an experienced user of MS Office and computer literate in general.
- Evaluating management articles, videos and podcasts.
- Adding content to the company's service through a content management system.
- Curating the best content in the library on specific themes at the request of clients.
Ideas change how we live and think.
You believe in the power of ideas and would like to be a part of a team that offers a customized in-company service providing a wide group of leaders with the best and most relevant ideas and practices from the best business minds. The handpicked management articles, video webcasts and audio podcasts are made available through e-mails, web apps and an online library.
How do you apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Selection and interviews will be held continuously, apply today.
Any more questions?
You can find most of your answers through our Q&A.
If you have technical questions regarding your application you are welcome to contact Manpowers Webbsupport, 020-26 51 00.