Caverion Group IT are looking for an experienced Solution Architect, Service Business to join our Group Information Technology Architecture team. We are currently in an exciting time of change with the ongoing Caverion's Fit for Growth strategy which has already led to numerous growth initiatives, including acquisitions. The key themes driving our growth are digitalization and sustainability.
Solution Architect, Service Business acts as a customer facing global expert for SAP CS (Customer Service), SD (Sales and distribution) and related SAP modules including master data, reporting and analytics.
You would be joining a global Group IT team and supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
- Support daily operations and development of SAP CS/PM, SD and related systems
- Development of customized mobile field service tool
- Translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Responsible of Service Process development delivery and cost follow-up
- Act as a project resource in implementation projects and rollouts
- Manage and coordinate external lead consultants and developers
- Manage master data and data quality
- Work closely with business, IT and external partners to support reporting and analytics area.
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading SAP CS/PM implementation workstreams
- Good understanding of SAP SD module and integrational knowledge of other SAP modules (MM, CATS, FICO etc.).
- Knowledge of service business and processes
- 5-8 years of hands-on SAP experience in functional and technical areas
- Experience with reporting, self-service analytics and planning tools
- Ability to prioritize ongoing development items and demands together with business stakeholders and create roadmaps for solutions.
- Experience in managing staff and customers across multiple geographies, timelines and cultures and must be willing to travel internationally
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships at the executive level within the customer organization
- Knowledge of leading small development teams
- Fluent English language skills, other languages seen as an advantage
- Development and solution-oriented team player with analytical skills
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Salle Nilsson, Recruiter @ Experis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org