Experis is now looking for a Sales Account Manager on behalf of the customer. We are looking for a service-oriented person who is passionate about sales and who is goal-oriented and customer-focused. You have extensive experience from sales in the past and an excellent communicative ability. Apply for the position today as selection is ongoing!
Location: Stockholm, Kista
Assignment: Consulting assignments
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
About the position
In this role you will be expected to sell the entire Agilent Consumables product portfolio such as GC and HPLC columns, Mass Spectrometry parts, Sample Preparation Products, ICP and OES parts as well as Generic and Proprietary Lab Supplies. You will be developing and implement successful sales strategies to overachieve on quota. As an integral member of the Agilent Chemistries and Supplies Sales team, you will work to deliver customer centric solutions, focus on developing new business and develop relationships to expand Agilent's footprint with our extensive portfolio.
* Full sales turnover responsibility within assigned accounts. Selling the entire Agilent Consumable product portfolio. Primary point of contact representing Agilent at assigned accounts. Develop new opportunities through daily customer interaction at all levels
* Collaborating with customers to help understand needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries and aggressively creates value-added business opportunities
* Developing customer relationships managing accounts assuring Agilent is recognized as strategic partner and sales targets are met.
For this role, it is required that you have at least 2-4 years of experience in direct sales and that you have a University degree in Chemistry. You have advanced work knowledge with laboratory techniques, in particular chromatography, spectroscopy and mass spectrometry.
* University degree (BS/MS) in Chemistry.
* Minimum 2-4 years direct sales experience, with typically 2 years practical customer facing sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of success
* High level of working knowledge with Laboratory Techniques in particular Chromatography, Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
* Strong business development and sales/closing skills
* Able to interface effortlessly at all levels within the account customer structure
* Available for up to 60% business travel
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume. We do not accept applications via email. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Elin Lannerström at Elin.Lannerstrom@se.experis.com
The selection will be ongoing, therefore apply as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!