Not specified Not specified
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
We are now looking for 5 Flow Replenishment Developers to secure excellence in total Supply Chain performance, and its further development, by centrally securing an optimal replenishment solution, optimization of all flows in close cooperation and alignment with all relevant supply chain stakeholders. You will be responsible for replenishment plan and execution of the plan of the new logistics/sales units at lowest total supply chain cost. You will also be responsible for competence development, knowledge sharing and trainings connected to Flow Replenishment (Competence Center).
Your main assignments will be to:
· define, analyse and review optimised replenishment solutions from a global perspective in collaboration with all concerned supply chain stakeholders. Lead the work together with Category Areas to secure optimised replenishment solutions from an end-to-end perspective, total costs and logistical performance
· take the lead in the interaction and alignment with all relevant supply chain stakeholders on global level to optimize all flows and be responsible for DORS process as a precondition for optimal total cost development throughout the entire supply chain
· support and challenge all concerned stakeholders with modelling and benefit calculations in regards to new replenishment solutions. Maintain and continuously improve replenishment solutions. Coordinate alternative replenishment solutions based on changing requirements in the IKEA supply chain (e.g. customs, matrix changes) in close collaboration with all concerned stakeholders. Contributing to development of concepts and appropriate tools to evaluate optimisation of flows
· be responsible for the development of internal Working Methods, new concepts and related tools in close collaboration with Supply Chain Development Areas (SCDA). Secure and Follow-up the implementation of global working methods in all Supply Operations Teams through Supply Operations Managers. Responsible for knowledge transfer and education packages
· actively support the mid-term planning process by providing the estimated volume through different replenishment solutions. Support the pricing process by providing the right replenishment solution on an article level
· take the lead in projects such as for expansions, subregion changes and coordinate with supply chain stakeholders. Take an active role in the development of appropriate tools (e.g. DORS and MTP) and calculation methods together with SCDA (assignment with specific focus on process and solution development)
It comes natural for you to act as an IKEA ambassador when communicating and interacting with your stakeholders. You have the ability to build relations and to work with different stakeholders in a trustful way.
Please note that we will interview continuously, so please send us your application online as soon as possible, but on March 19th the latest.
For more information or any questions regarding this position, please contact Malin Augustsson, Deputy Quality Compliance Manager via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact Helena Sjölander, People & Culture Generalist via e-mail at email@example.com
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing & Logistics Area North (PLAN) is one of 8 Purchasing & Logistics Areas in the world, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund, Moscow and Kaunas. PLAN consists of several functions, such as Purchasing Development, Transport & Logistics Services, Customs Service Centre, Quality Support Centre and Warehousing Logistics.
You will be member of a team where sharing and learning together is a very important part of developing the business. You will have the possibility to establish and widen your personal networks. You can grow your experience as well as gaining a broader knowledge of IKEA supply chain.
We start this recruitment as part of unifying & strengthening IKEA Supply. Together we want to make IKEA Supply even stronger, so IKEA can be affordable, accessible and trusted by 3 billion people. Together we will take “IKEA Supply into the future”.
Please note that the positions are located in Älmhult.
We look forward to receiving your application online by 29th of March 2020. For further information about the position, please contact Lucie Jensen, Flow Replenishment Manager, at +41 79 3758845, or Joakim Svensson, Supply Operations Manager, +46 73-232 11 01.