Ekonomi, Finans, Försäkring
Not specified Not specified
Are you a self-motivated creative type looking for a little extra work, or a new adventure? Well, Babyshop’s Content Writers are looking for you to join our dedicated and creative in-house team as a Translator for Danish, Finnish or Norwegian!
Role & Responsibilities
The role is a part of The Babyshop Group Production Team (Photo/Copy), where you will be translating product texts for clothing, toys, home and baby products for a leading global eCommerce fashion company focused on the Children's sector. Your comprehension of English must be exceptional, as well as your understanding of fashion and trends. In addition, you and your colleagues will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating the company's Tone of Voice. You must be able to work on-site at our state-of-the-art warehouse in Stigamo, Jönköping.
• As a translator, you should have a good grasp of the creative process. You are a self-starter with creativity, organization, time management and strategic skills.
• Your translations should be crafted to perfection and you are native (or fluent) in Finnish, Danish or Norwegian.
• You must be fluent in English - this is critical, as Babyshop is an international company and our internal language is English.
• You understand that the details make the difference. As a person, you need to play well on a team, be decisive and kind, able to adapt to changes and passionate about what you do.
• You are comfortable receiving feedback, following writing metrics and meeting daily goals.
• Experience in copywriting, creative writing or marketing is an advantage, but not necessary.
• Communication, communication, communication! As you will be off-site, it is critical that you are available and willing to communicate with our in-house team.
• You are a flexible and easy-going person with an understanding that this is a brand-new position to our department.
The position is on an ongoing hourly basis and we are open to flexible availability. Our working hours are Monday to Friday between 07.00 and 16.00. Please specify in your application which language you are interested in applying for and your availability.
The start date is as soon as possible.
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” below to easily submit your application! We review applications continuously. Last day to submit your application is 2019-09-30.
The application can be submitted in English.