Ekonomi, Finans, Försäkring
Not specified Not specified
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania´s purpose is to drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society and the environment. To this end, our corporation is undergoing a radical transformation, from being a global traditional truck manufacturer to become a championing provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. Communication and digital technologies are one key element, among several, for a successful realization of the ongoing transformation.
Scania’s Communications Department operates globally both with the continuous conduct of marketing and communication operations towards several key stakeholders, and with the development of corporate marketing and communication capabilities, that include work processes, enabling technologies, roles and competencies. We are now recruiting new talented and passionate colleagues who can contribute and lead the advancement of marketing and communication capabilities, with the focus on digital technology development.
We seek two Digital Marketing Specialists to partake in the development of marketing and communication technologies and associated capabilities. In this role, you are a true doer who have a passion for challenges and find smart ways for change, improvement and execution.
Core responsibilities include:
• coordination and execution on existing and future digital growth initiatives
• you will coordinate and manage development and implementation of new and emerging digital marketing initiatives
• securing that digital technology solutions work together in an efficient way – cross over marketing automation, lead generation, assets management and analytics
• together with colleagues at headquarters and business units secure successful digital technology from ideation to development, implementation, execution and analytics
• development of implementation packages and onboarding, including trainings and support functions
• conduct operational dialogues with system vendors and IT
You are well acquainted with the whole lifecycle of technology use, you know how to operate planning of implementation and onboarding, execution of training and post launch evaluations.
You are to be regarded as our trusted expert in marketing and communication technologies, by strongly contributing to a further development and realization of digital technology use.
Success in this role requires a good understanding of how digital technologies support business functions and the technology lifecycle. You will become an expert of the many marketing and communication technologies such as Content Management Systems, digital analytics, marketing and sales automation, lead generation, assets management and Customer Relationship Management systems.
• Good knowledge of all parts of the digital ecosystem
• Previous hands-on experience, implementing multi-channel digital marketing solutions for widely used digital marketing technologies
• Expertise and skills in search engine optimization, digital marketing, social media, email marketing, content marketing and analytics
• lead and conduct the development and deployment of new digital systems.
• formulation of technology use business cases including requirement specifications
• planning and secure execution of technology deployments, including onboarding, training and support
• work in complex, international and inter-cultural contexts that require social, negotiation and communication skills in spoken and written English / Swedish;
• you understand data and information architecture
• you are highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• Strong independent project management skills
• You have a Bachelor’ or Master’s degree or equivalent
• 3-5+ years of practical experience from digital marketing and system development
• Professional proficiency in English, spoken and written is required.
As a person we look for
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a highly valued team player, and an excellent communicator. You are structured, proactive and have experience from project management. You are self-motivated and a creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
In addition to personal and professional development opportunities we offer onsite- and remote work and a dynamic and inclusive work culture. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, Scania Job Express. Above all, we offer you a unique opportunity to contribute positively to Scania’s digital transformation and thereby to a more sustainable future!
If you have any questions or simply want to have a dialogue, don’t hesitate to contact:
Erica Zandelin, email@example.com
Your application shall include personal letter and CV as well as copies of any relevant certificates.
We look forward to your application!
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.