Regional Sales Manager for Sweden and Denmark
Regional Sales Manager for Sweden and Denmark
Kekkilä-BVB is a leading European growing media company. Products and services are produced for professional growers, home gardeners,
Kekkilä-BVB is one of Europe's largest supplier of professional growing media. We deliver to professional growers in more than 80 countries providing them with a product which is specially designed for their needs and environmental circumstances. You will be part of an international team of enthusiastic professionals.
Kekkilä-BVB is a leading European growing media company. Products and services are produced for professional growers, home gardeners, landscapers and horticultural raw material customers. Our product brands are Kekkilä Professional, BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden and Florentus. We base our business on customer and market understanding. Our customers' needs are met with vast and versatile production and supply, unique R&D know-how and a global network of distributors and retailers. Kekkilä-BVB has 250-million-euro turnover. We employ over 500 people in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Estonia and Spain. Products are delivered to 100+ countries. Our focus is on creating means for sustainable everyday living around the world in the field of horticulture. Together with our customers we grow for better tomorrow. Kekkilä-BVB is a part of Finnish Vapo Group. Read more about us: kekkila-bvb.com
As a Regional Sales Manager in Professional Growing, you are responsible for our sales and customer accounts in Sweden and Denmark, both for Kekkilä Professional and BVB Substrates brands. Purpose of the role is to deliver agreed sales targets, profitability, growth, and efficiency in the region and also provide technical support for our distributors and direct end customers.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have minimum 5 years' experience of managing distributor relationships and also being technically competent to consult our customers in selection and use of substrates
- Responsible of sales in Sweden and Denmark with all our Business Lines: Horticulture, Soft fruits and Mushrooms. Finding, managing, nurturing and developing the customer relationships and bringing in the sales.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and plan which leads to a growing market share and long-term, proﬁtable and sustainable relationships with our customers.
- Maintain and develop existing distributor network and direct customers relationships and have a systematic approach to acquire new customers
- Achieve annual sales and margin targets
- Act as source of technical information and consultant to our distributors and direct end customers and work closely in developing most suitable solutions to their use
- Build and maintain product portfolio and marketing plan for the region together with Product Management and Marketing and provide feedback to them on developments in the region
- Represent Kekkilä Professional and BVB Substrates brands during fairs and customer events
- Act in close cooperation with Busines Line and Product Managers, Customer Service and Operations
Main skills needed in the position:
- Level of education: Bachelor's or Master's degree level in Agriculture/Horticulture or other relevant education/work experience
- Experience in managing sales via distributors
- Experience in growing of most common greenhouse plants/crops, preferably on the use of substrates with experience on use of fertilizers or pesticides as an additional asset
- Fluent in use of digital sales tools and systems e.g. Salesforce
- Skills to manage sales with quality brands
- Focus on customers and ability to build good networks with the stakeholders in the region
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, actively seeking sales opportunities and taking initiatives
- You communicate fluently in Swedish and English, but also fluency in Danish is an asset
This position requires frequent travelling. Position is based in ideally in Southern Sweden near to our local facilities (Perstorp, Bredaryd). You will operate in an international team and report to the Sales Director and be employed by Hasselfors Garden AB.
Our values are Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described above, please apply now by sending your CV and application with salary request.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Are you passionate about the position? In this recruitment process Kekkilä-BVB and Hasselfors Garden AB is assisted by Jefferson Wells, a ManpowerGroup company. Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the person we are looking for and what will make you successful in the role.
For further information about the position please contact recruitment consultant Christopher Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0727 - 28 54 30. Please note that there will be a holiday break during the time 12/7-15/8 where email and phone will be monitered less frequent.
Selection of candidates will be done continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible.